Melting point681 °C(lit.)
Boiling point145 °C
Density1.515 g/mL at 20 °C
Vapor density<1 (vs air)
Vapor Pressure1 mm Hg ( 745 °C)
SolubilityH2O: 1 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless
PH value>14 (100g/l, H2O, 20℃)
SensitivityAir Sensitive & Hygroscopic
CAS database1310-73-2(CAS DataBase Reference)
Pure products are colorless and transparent crystals. Soluble in water, while strongly exothermic. It is soluble in ethanol and glycerin; it is insoluble in acetone and ether. The dew is placed in the air and will eventually dissolve completely into a solution.
1. Basic chemical raw materials, used as high-purity reagents, widely used in chemical, metallurgy, paper, petroleum, textile and daily chemical industries.
2. Used as an analytical reagent, a saponifier, a small amount of carbon dioxide and water absorbent, and also used in the manufacture of sodium salts.
3. Used in textile, printing and dyeing, enamel, paper, synthetic detergent, pesticide, metallurgy, food, rubber and other industries
4. Basic chemical raw materials, widely used in chemical, metallurgy, paper, petroleum, textile and daily chemical industries
5. Calibration for acid use in analysis
6. Mainly used in mucilage rayon, synthetic fiber, dye intermediate, rubber regeneration, fabric bleaching, paper making, soap making, leather making, etc.
7. As a neutralizing agent for acid, it can be used for peeling fruit processing, or as a detergent for empty bottles, empty cans, etc., and used in an appropriate amount according to production needs.
8. Basic analytical reagents for a wide range of applications. Prepare standard lye for analysis. A small amount of carbon dioxide and moisture absorbent. Neutralization of acid. Sodium salt manufacturing.Supplementary Raw Material suppliers